Wednesday 4 May 2011

Kat Von D good in Bed said Jesse James

Kat Von D good in Bed said Jesse James

Although we've come to expect no less, Jesse James has hit an all time low on the scum scale. He recently told Howard Stern that Kat Von D outperforms Sandra Bullock in the bedroom by 100 fold, according to E Online.This after James told ABC's 'Nightline' that he secretly wanted to be exposed for his infidelity during his marriage with Bullock."I think I wanted to get caught," he explains on the show, airing tonight. "It was me trying to self sabotage my life."

James also opened up about losing his relationship with Bullocks son, Louis.

"I could cry so much about [Louis] until I have to suck it up and keep a stiff upper lip and realize, hey, [there are] three kids that I do have ... I've never seen Louis since everything."

But Louis' absence from the tattooed chop shop star's life is one thing he can count on -- especially after his comments comparing Bullock and Von D sexually. James took to Stern's radio show earlier this morning and was more than candid, talking about his sex-life with both his finacée and his ex.


If anybody can get celebs comfortable talking about what goes on behind closed doors, it's Stern. James told the magician of information that sex with Von D is '100 percent' better than that with Bullock.

And although he's not apologizing for his recent comments, he did tell 'Nightline' he was sorry for his initial transgressions -- oh and he's got something positive to offer society.

"Just because I cheated on my wife and got busted for it, and it became a whole media s--tstorm, it doesn't mean that I'm not valuable. I'm sorry it happened. I'm sorry it went down the way it did, but I forgive myself and now I can move on."

That great, but we're pretty sure we don't forgive you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment